Monday, March 16, 2009

LIVERDANCE 4: Green Haze...

The Warlocks Bicycle Club would like to thank you for coming out to race on Saturday. These are just a few of the pics that I shot- the rest can be viewed HERE. I have two short video clips I will post later and maybe we can get official finish standings up as well. Thanks again everyone, Art was generous enough to host the after-party and from the looks of it, his house was still intact when I left. I didn't witness any fights or petty bullshit either, just a bunch of fine folks drinking beer, ridin' bikes and gettin' along. Fuck yeah.
P77, WBC2009

2 comments:

monica said...

Thanks Warlocks for a great time - and thanks Art for sharing your yard and your dogs! Drink Beer, Ride Bikes!

GyPsiE P said...

Great people, Great race, Shitty beer, BIKES! Thanks warlocks for the kick ass time.