Monday, July 28, 2008

It's on!

I can't help but think that this years Tour was just great. I didn't see much of it on television but did read the daily updates and it still kept me on the edge of my seat. I got to see the last few minutes of stage 17 to L'Alpe d'Huez. Those were nail biting moments.  Seeing Carlos Sastre wear yellow into Paris was just awesome. Congratulations to him and to Team CSC-Saxo Bank for riding a great Tour. 
When I got home from work this evening this was waiting for me. My new Anvil frame fixture. Oh, Damn! Lets build some bikes shall we?
~43

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luckily Case has vs here at the apartment, so we got to watch a pretty hefty chunk of the race. Holy great Tour. Congrats on getting the jiggy fourthree.

-c39

Mr DNA said...

that looks lovely.......*drool*