Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Alleycat Fever

The Minneapolis messengers just held their 11th annual Stupor Bowl alleycat on Saturday with a whopping 360 participants. I guess it was a balmy 20 degree day (compared to last year's negative 10!) and for the first time in SB history a woman won first place. Matter of fact, 5 of the top 25 were women. Right on. I know the local ladies show up for the Dirty in Pink throwdown but I'd like to see a bigger female turnout for Liverdance 3. We're shootin for Saturday March 15th. Stay tuned to this page for more info.

3 comments:

fourthree said...

I like the location of the start. Very....underground. Hmmm.

tink said...

i will do my best to recruit the ladies, just keep us updated on when and where and remember... ladies are planners and need lots of notice for things... except for unicorns and rainbows... when there is a unicorn we will come a runnin'.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I'd hold any gathering under a bridge in MPLS.